Join Arny Mindell for SUPPORT, SUPERVISION & LEARNING For A Better World
SUPERVISION: For Individual, Relationship and Group Processwork; SUPPORT, and LEARNING for a Better World
with Arny Mindell
Location: Online only – Live Streaming or Audio Recording
Timing: Monday, June 1, 2020 4:30-7:30pm (Pacific Time)
Inner, Relationship, Large Group and Organization SUPERVISION
Focus will be about your personal development and Processwork for INDIVIDUAL, RELATIONSHIP, GROUP and ORGANIZATIONAL Situations
This 3 hour supervision class Monday, June 1, is meant for anyone who who is interested in gaining understanding + support for their own innerwork, work with individuals, relationships, group, organizational and/or Worldwork facilitation.
Why a “Supervision” class? My goal is that everyone, those who works with individuals, couples, and large Worldwork situations will better appreciate and understand their abilities to help themselves, their organizations and our world.
- I look forward to discovering and appreciating your different cultures and facilitator abilities
- We shall study how we can best process our inner, relationship and world tensions, dreams, and future.
- I will also help with possible internalized social issue troubles creating facilitator tension, and the need for more self-love and appreciation!
- As part of supervision, I look forward to supporting facilitators to process inner and outer “hot spots” in a way that integrates their personal psychology, dreams, and history.
- I look forward to supporting QUIETER cultural styles + everyone’s personal and relationship communication abilities.
- Perhaps together, we can sense Processwork and Worldwork’s next future steps for a better world.
Thanks to all individual therapists, small and large group facilitators, and leaders, for helping our planet. And thanks to everyone for your hopes, dreams, and effort to create a better world.
If you want supportive supervision, …..Please send 1 or 2 sentences with your brief questions and case work or work you hope to do, to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to your questions in Portland June 1, or online (via Zoom). I’ll work with as many people as possible.
Note: this 3 hour in person, audio and live-stream class was to happen just after the large Worldwork seminar in B.C. Canada. Since that event was canceled, this class has transformed into the following: Inner, Relationship, Large Group and Organization SUPERVISION.
Distance Options: Livestream or Audio Recording
PWI currently uses the Zoom webinar platform for livestream access to classes. Participants should ensure they have good quality internet access to get the best experience. After registration you will be sent a direct link for online streaming access to your course, one week prior to course commencement.
For the Audio recording: after the class you will receive an email with a link to download the audio recording.
Please contact PWI if you have any questions – we are happy to help you get set up.
- June 1, 2020
4:30 pm - 7:30 pm