Jai is a Diplomate of the Process Work Institute of Portland and a member of IAPOP, the International Association of Process Orientated Psychology. She is also a graduate of the Global Coaching Institute and a certified wellness coach through the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Her skills include facilitation of physical and mental health, leadership and community building, and she has organized conferences and programs for professionals in these fields.
One of her passions is working with dogs as an animal chiropractor and physical therapist. She also trains and works with therapy dogs. They have worked as Pet Partner teams with special needs kids and at risk teens.
• Doctor of Chiropractic and Functional Medicine practitioner.
• Owner of Yachats Health Care & Newport Chiropractic in Oregon.
• Certified Animal Chiropractor and physical therapist, graduate of Options for Animals, Kansas.
• Founder of the Radiant Health Center, the first healing arts center in Anchorage, Alaska.
• Board President of Pet Partners of the Oregon Coast.
• Conference and seminar organizer for physicians, psychologists and healing arts professionals.
• Lava Rock Clinics and Dreambody Medicine instructor for people with chronic symptoms.
• Facilitator of public dialogue on a variety of social, medical and political issues.
• Adjunct faculty member of Naropa Institute.
“Dr. Jai Tomlin, is not only a highly gifted body therapist, but an amazing process worker, and will be of benefit to anyone with body problems, personal problems, relationship or group difficulties.” —Drs. Amy and Arny Mindell
Jai provides individual or group sessions in person, or over Skype or Zoom by appointment. She has a team of co-facilitators and coaches as resources that she co-partners with for various projects.