Dreaming It Forward
Dreaming It Forward – Winter Fundraising Event 2023
As a result of the generous outpouring of community support last year, we successfully moved through some very challenging times and have been able to carry forward our Process Work mission, vision and dream. With your support, we have launched a fall Diplomate cohort program, made repairs on the Process Work school building, and we will be hosting a Winter Intensive in February. Furthermore, we are delighted to be enrolling students into our Diplomate cohort program which will begin in April 1, 2024! We are immensely grateful for your support, care and contributions.
~Together we are making a difference!!
With this year coming to end, we are asking for support as we continue to rebuild and restructure our programs and resume services after the challenges of the pandemic.
We are excited to launch our
And we invite you to be a part of the journey to raise $33,000 by January 1, 2024.
Your donations and contributions will help to raise enough capital to support infrastructure and services, thus allowing us to fully continue to carry the vision forward into the future.
The Dreaming It Forward campaign provides a unique opportunity for you, our cherished donors, to champion the change we hold dear. We humbly request that you consider contributing in your own personal and meaningful way.
Share Your Passion: We recognize your profound love for Process Work. As a contributor, you have the ability to share your passion, inspiring others to connect with us and support what matters to you. You can help to inspire change and inclusivity within our PW community. Your support can make our programs more accessible and inclusive to a wide range of students.
There Are Many Ways to Offer Your Support in Helping to Dream It Forward:
- Make a donation by clicking the “Donate Now” button below.
- All donations large and small are welcomed and greatly appreciated.
- Donations are tax deductible in the United States.
- One option is to set-up a long term monthly donation plan, “monthly sustainers” really help to keep us going.
- You may wish to set up a personal fundraising page through our PW FlipCause platform, to help simplify the process for your friends, family, and colleagues to contribute to our cause. Or you may feel inspired to create your group fundraising team, around a common theme or topic. For example, PW Students, or PW Diplomates. This can be an delightful and creative way to put some fun into fun-draising! Simply select the “Become a Fundraiser” option on the top of our PW FlipCause donation page after clicking the button below.
- Help spread the word about the Dreaming It Forward Winter fundraising campaign, as we your need help in raising awareness and support for our beloved non-profit school to raise $33,000 together.
- Please help us to build excitement and momentum to carry the dream forward.
- Share your comments on the following PW platforms: PW Facebook, PW Instagram, PW Linked In, or post a comment in the comment section located at the bottom of our PW FlipCause donation site.
- Share your personal story describing why Process Work is meaningful to you and what you are passionate about.
- Or share inspiring stories of success as we Dream It Forward together.
- Utilize your social media platforms and personal network to amplify the message about the campaign and the impact of our fundraising efforts.
- Reach out to organizations and agencies who might be interested in supporting our school.
- Donate some time by volunteering and supporting Process Work projects that you are passionate about.
- Are there other ways you might be feeling called to help be of support? Please let us know.
Community Building: This Dreaming It Forward campaign serves as an opportunity to strengthen the bonds within our community. Together, we can create a network of like-minded individuals all striving toward a shared vision of inclusivity, social and racial justice, climate awareness and personal evolution.
For more than 33 years, our graduates and students have been making a difference around the world. Help us to carry the Dream Forward for future generations.
Do You Have Questions?
You can reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-503.223.8188 if you have any questions or would like additional information.
Thank you for your interest in supporting our school’s Mission, Vision and Dream!
If you prefer to mail a check, please make it out to Process Work Institute and mail it to:
Process Work Institute
2049 NW Hoyt Street
Portland, Oregon 97209
All contributions deeply appreciated!
The Process Work Institute is a registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) and all gifts are tax deductible in the US.
Process Work Institute EIN: 93-1040479